Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Infected by Saman dear


So ya, I usually don't blog, but this is because Saman infected me. Oh dear, sorry I copied your blog title, I couldn't think of another.

I was reading Saman's blog, and thought of what other better place to scream my ramblings, though not very often.

And if saman reads on, the blog name is not the only thing I stole from her. (Sorry!)

Why I wana be a CI.
To me, I've always thought CIs were col and stuff, but that's not the reason why I want to be a CI. I wanna be a CI because CI's have played a major role in my NP journey these past 3 odd years. Be it nurturing me, teaching me, or just being there. I love all my officers, and yes, that includes ma'am Esther. I wanna help the future cadets realise the importance of np in their lives, and impact their lives like it has to mine. And it's a way for me to help my cui unit too. Of course, most importantly, it's that I lovelovelovelovelove NP. Oh and a really really small fraction, because of ________.

I want to be a CI.I will be a CI.I must be a CI. Oh and I must take part in at lease one NPAP as a CI.

Humm... her post also mentions crushes.... I'm gonna skip on that :D

Ok, enough of my nonsense.....

I kinda think my officer friends are starting to think I'm irritating. Crap, now whut? Humm.... oh and I think he does, especially so. Sighs, I've been talking to much again haven't I?
We'll, most people don't know it, but there's a reason why I talk so much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment